INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION - IATA STANDARD
Repatriation to/from any foreign country. We provide international standard embalming to last extended period of time, if necessary
- If a death occurs in a foreign country, a Death Certificate must be obtained from that country
- The Singapore Embassy/ Representative office in that country will issue the repatriation documents
- A Consignor (usually a funeral home in the exporting country) will assist in the repatriation arrangements
- ALL SAINTS can be appointed the Consignee in Singapore to receive the remains and to provide all the subsequent arrangements and services
- Call ALL SAINTS at anytime for assistance.